Friday, March 26, 2010

This One's For The Boys!!!!

Good Friday morning to you all!!!
I thought it was time to make a boy card and since Susie got some REALLY cute dinasaur and monster stamps in the store, I thought I would use one of them!



Isn't he just the cutest little monster??? I love Whipper Snapper stamps!! I have a very busy day left ( I am getting this post ready on Thursday) so I can't chat a lot today. Susie is setting up at the scrapbooking expo in Columbus, Ohio and I am headed down there as soon as I am done with this. You can check out HERE to see what is going on there! Maybe if you are not doing anything, you can come down and see us! If you have on a Scrap Happy t-shirt and you will receive a free gift at the booth!! (and who does not love free???!!!) Smiley from millan.net
Here is a list of products I used to create this card....
Stamps: Whipper Snapper-Birthday Monster, Hero Arts-All Occasion Messages, Fiskars-curly que
Buttons: American Crafts
Nestibility: Lrg. Deckled Rectangle
Cardstock: Hero Arts-card, My Mind's Eye-Lil Robots
Copics....I actually took a picture of them and thought I would try this.....


Do you like that better than a list? ...or do you prefer them listed out? Let me know...whatever is easier for you!!

ok...gotta go....
Until Later.....Sharon