Tuesday, March 30, 2010

April Showers....

LOVE IT!!!! This little boy is so cute.....and you know what they say....April showers bring May flowers and I cannot wait until the flowers all start to bloom. I am so ready for Spring and all the pretty colors! So, here is my Tuesday share!

This first picture is a good shot of the card itself....


The 2nd picture is tilted back a bit so you can see the glossy accents I put on for the raindrops and water.....



Cute, huh???
Now here is what I used to create this card:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper-Spring Angel
Cardstock: Prism-white, Hero Arts-card, Jillibean Soup-Cold Water (frogs)
Copics: C 0/2/3/4, N3/5/7, B21/24/28, B41/45, G21/24/28, R20, E000/02, E25, Y11/13/15/17
Misc: Button (Basic Grey), Scrapper's Floss, Nestabilities-Labels One, glossy accents, pop dots, Chestnut Roan ink on edges.

Hope you like it and it inspires you to pull out those Copics and make some prety Spring (and Easter) cards!!

Until later....Sharon

No comments: