Saturday, March 20, 2010

Egg Tree......

Easter is just around the corner and time to really think about those Easter cards. I LOVE this following stamp! It is so simple and cute!!! It colors in very quickly, too. Just got a new batch of them in to the store but you better hurry in to get one...they sold out in one day last time!! 


Isn't it cute???!!!! I layered the colors in the eggs and they actually have a little dimension to them, (you might be able to tell by clicking on it and making it bigger in this post). First I colored them with my Copic markers, then I added some clear gitter with my Spica glitter pen, then I topped them off with some Glossy Accents. It is VERY pretty in person (pictures never do our cards justice Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net ).

Here is my very small list of items used:
Stamp: Easter Egg Tree (Memory Box)
Copics: V06, YG06, RV06, B05, Y06
Nestabilities: Labels 11
Misc: pop dots, pink ribbon and cardstock

OH, and the really cool thing about this stamp.....the tree is on the wooden block and the sentiment is on the edge of the block so you can use them on the same card anywhere you want! NICE!!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

Until later....Sharon

1 comment:

Sharon Brubeck said...

Thanks for tuning me in to your blog! Looks like this is the place to stay tuned in!

Sharon Brubeck