Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Copics classes

Hello all!! I wanted to pop in and share the cards we are making in the March Copics class at Scrap Happy. I offer one beginner and two advanced classes each month. The advance classes change every month and the beginner class gets a facelift every couple of months (I really just get tired of coloring in the same image over and over...).
For the beginner class, we color in an image suitable for putting on a card. You do not have to have your own makers for this class.
The advanced classes are complete card classes. You will walk out with a card all put together and ready to give to someone. For these classes you are required to purchase your own markers.
So, if you want to know what all the commotion is about with these markers, come and take a beginner class! You have nothing to lose and you might just fall in love with them....like I did!!


This cute little mouse image is the beginner class.

The kids in the boat is the first advanced class that will take place.
....And this adorable bunny is the second advanced class for March.
OH!! I almost forgot to tell you!!! You can airbrush with these markers!!!! I have airbrushed on all three of these images so if you take a class, you get to play with my compressor, too!!!!
Hope to see you there!!!
until later.....Sharon


No comments: