Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March card-of-the-month kit....

Here are some of the cards for you to preview that you can make in this kit. These are made from the "Green at Heart" collection from Basic Grey. There is enough product to make 12 cards and lots of leftover to use however you wish!


Sorry about the glare from my flash....I had to use my other camera and am not used to the settings on it. I usually use my "little" camera because it is my "crafting" camera, but it went on vacation to Tennessee....HA! (My son-in-law picked it up accidentally and put it in my daughters purse thinking it was theirs. I bought them one and liked it so much, I bought myself one just like it! Hope I get it back soon...it is so much easier to do this stuff with!)


But, anyway, I hope you like the cards....they are so much cuter in person and I love the buttons (and the fact that there are so many left over! I LOVE BUTTONS!)
But, you better get into the store and get yours while they last!!
Until later....Sharon

OOPS!!! When I posted theApril cards, I noticed I had on of the March cards in there, so figured I had one of the April cards in this group....and I do. So, the butterfly card (lower left in the top group) belongs with the April collection. That is what I get for mixing them up and doing this all at 6 in the morning!!! I will never let it happen again :(

No comments: