Wednesday, March 17, 2010

April card-of-the-month kit is here!!!!

These cards are soooo cute!! The stickers are popped and glittered....well, some of them are glittered. It was hard to pick out only 8 of the 12 to make. Well, I will stop chatting and let you see them, so....here they are.....




UH, OH!!!! I just noticed when I posted this that I have one of the cards from the March kit in here and the cards are at the store so I cannot change it now.....DOH!!!! Anyway, the owl card with the buttons is from the March kit, so that means I probably have one in the March kit that belongs in this kit....better go check on that one. :(
So....look at the rest of them...aren't they just the cutest!!!!!! This is the "Kioshi" collection from Basic Grey. The cardstock is so cute that comes with this collection and it is going fast!!
....off to post the page lay-outs now!
Until later....Sharon

No comments: