Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For the Love of Copics!!!!

Ok, so Susie has sat in on a couple of my Copics classes and guess what?....She is hooked!!! HAHAHAHA!!! They are so addicting once you get the hang of them. She colored in her first image all on her own Sunday night. She posted it on her Facebook, so I am sure she will not mind me sharing it on here....
I just love this stamp!!! I have talked myself out of it several times and now I am going to have to go to the store and buy it...(thanks, Susie). It is a WhipperSnapper stamp. They are all just so darn cute, I want them all!!

Ok, now on to my Copics....I am about to show you all the cards for the April Copic classes. I will show you the beginner class and then the 2 cards that are being offered for the advanced classes.


This beginner image has some airbrushing on the edges, so all of you who take it get to play with my compressor to airbrush your own image! (Warning.....this could be dangerous to your pocketbook!!)

Now, on to the advanced class cards....


The little girl and the background are Hero Arts stamps. I will show you how I made the background on this card.


And this little bluebird of happiness is a Whipper Snapper stamp (and I believe it is called Bird on a Branch). I think he is just soooo cute!! As you can see, I pulled out the compressor on this one and airbrushed the edges so you get to play with my compressor again!! (I love that thing!!!)

Contact the store for class times....hope to see you there!!!

Well, ta-ta for now...
Until later, Sharon

No comments: