Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogging...

Hello!! This is my first post on the Scrap Happy blog! My name is Sharon and I am the Copic marker instructor at the store. Many of you know me already from taking my classes, but some of you may not. I am here to share some of my creations with you and show you some of the lovely items Susie has in the store for you.
If you become a follower of the blog, you will not miss a thing....so, come on and join us!!

The main stamp in this card is such a simple stamp, but it is so lovely all colored in with my Copic markers.
I stamp all of my images with Memento ink. It is a great ink to use with Copics since it does not smear. I also stamp on Prism cardstock....and Susie has both of these items in the store.
Here is a list of the items I used for this card:
Stamps: (all Hero Arts stamps) Engraved Daisy, Striped Pattern and Fourish Background (and these are all cling stamps)
Inks: Dusty Concord (Ranger distress ink), Memento black, Shadow ink in Soft Wheat and Cloud White Versa Magic for the edges.
Copics: V12/15/17, YG13/17 and Y13/15/17.
Misc.: Nestabilities Labels 5 and misc. ribbon and pearls.

Stay in touch because Susie is going to have the online store all updated and running and I will link right to it for you!!!!!

Until later....Sharon

No comments: