Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tilda Fall Card.

Trina here from the Design Team. I was in Scrap Happy and seen that they have gotten some Magnolias stamps in! They are my second favorite stamp after La La Land stamps! I originally went in to get one of the Six by Six design paper pad All Spice by My Mind's Eye and thought if I found a fall Tilda stamp I knew exactly what I wanted to do! So, I made a fall card with the paper pad I bought and Tilda with Autumn leaves.

You need to stop in the store and take a look at this card! Adorable!!!!!!!! I used my copics to color her and cats eye chalk in pumpkin spice, olive paste, yellow cadmium and chestnut roan. I teach copics the 3rd Saturday of each month. Beginner is $10 and starts at 10 am and Advance is $15 and starts at 11am. Stop in the store and sign up today!

Trina

No comments: