Monday, September 12, 2011

Simple Stories....

If you have not been in the store to see the Simple Stories line...you HAVE to get in there....this paperline is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Of course, there are matching sticker sheets, too.
There are multiple lines, but right now, I am in love with the Family and Christmas lines!!
Can you spell    G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S????
WOW!!
I used the family line and made this tray last night....so simple....the hardest part was trying to decide what to actually put on it....everything is sooooo pretty!! I am going to add a couple buttons but I am going to share it with you now anyways....




And, I am NOT trying to sound conceited, but the picture does NOT do this justice!!
Hope you like it.....but better than that she has some great samples in the store so if you want some of this, you better hurry because I do not think it is going to be there long....in fact, I am going to go get some more of it!!
Until later.....Happy Stampin'.....Sharon

No comments: