Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not too soon to think about your Christmas Cards.

Hi Everyone! Well, I was asked by Susie to be part of the design team. I was elated to be asked and said yes. So here I am with my post for the week. I had another project in mind and I did not have all the items I needed so I decided to do a different take on a Christmas card.

I saw this new stamp by Impression Obsession at Scrap Happy and it screamed my name! I thought it would be a verstile stamp for birthdays, holidays, or a sympathy card, but I decided on a Christmas card. I colored the image with my copics, used vintage christmas Flower Soft, sparkly fluff, basic grey buttons w/ floss, green cardstock using the Spellbinder die eyelet circles and embossed it with a sizzix embossing folder and used the New Authentique collection paper called Wonder. I love this new company's paper.

Don't forget to check the calender for all the new classes coming up! I am also the copic instructor so check out my classes too!  Don't forget to come back and follow the blog for the other design team project! My next project is a little home decor for Halloween! One of my favorite holidays, I might add!  That all for now.

Design Team Member
Trina!



No comments: