Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My August Card Class.....

Yes, they are finally all ready to go to the store....sorry for the lateness.....I have no excuse.. :o(
BUT.....I think you will like them anyway....they are all Honey Pop cards!!! All different themes...Christmas, Halloween, Birthday and just a general wishes-for-a-good-day-card....lol
Sign up at the store and get the required supplies list when you sign up....don't wait.....class will be on August 25th @ 6:00. Call the store for any other details and to get signed up!!

And......here they are....(but I am only showing you the card fronts....tee heee.....you have to come in and see the rest in person!!)





ok....I gave in for one.....here is the inside of the Christmas card....but actually, I added some brown honeycomb to the tree trunk and it looks much better now....come in and see for yourself!!


Until later....Happy Stampin'....Sharon :o)

No comments: