Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LA-LA'S ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

I have to share just a couple with you...these are just the ones I bought....but Susie has 56 different La-La's in the store!! You just have to see them all!!! It was soooooo difficult to decide which ones I wanted first...ugh....I hate hard decisions like that. But....I will show you which ones I decided on for starters.
OH....I also have to tell you.....if you have a smartphone, you can download an app for a Qreader.....and guess what you can do???? You can read that Q code on the labels and it will tell you what color Copic markers they used to color that image!!! The only downside is....they are only on the new release stamps until they use up all of their old packaging, but you can't blame them for that. I think this is just the coolest thing ever!!!!!
Well, I will quit babbling and let you see what I bought now!

May I introduce you to.....(l to r)
Sunny Christmas Marci, Luka on Sled, and Buccaneer Marci


AND......Genie Marci, Sir Luka and Mermaid Marci.

Until Later...Happy Stampin'....Sharon

No comments: