Monday, July 9, 2012

Another "Sweet Day" with Echo Park

Hi all, Mindy here. Yesterday I thought I had lost my mojo, but later in the day I guess I had found it. 

I was able to start and complete a full layout using Echo Park, Sweet Day collection. I just love the way it turned out. And I was able to incorporate the Scrap Happy Round Banner Trio die, going from 2 of the hot air balloons. The base of the layout is using Scrap Happy Spearmint cardstock



I had hand cut all the hot air balloons, clouds, and the hexagon pattern from the 12 x 12 pages that come in the collection pack. The whole collection is just wonderful with all the whimsical colors and bright cheery feel. 

Until the next time, make sure to stop by the store or check us out online. Blog, Online StoreFaceBook, Pinterest, and all the design team gals listed on the side bar. See you soon. 

Blessings -
Mindy - The Determined Scrapper 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Mindy, this is a very cute layout I love it. Thanks for the inspiration. I am glad you found your MoJo.

greenchick said...

Very pretty!!

greenchick said...

Very pretty!!