Monday, July 30, 2012

Another Baby Card with "Little Bo Peep"

  
 Hello Scrappers,
   Here is the other baby card I promised you.  I love both cards and they were both made using the papers from "Little Bo Peep" 6 x 6 paper pack. It is amazing how different they are but both are equally beautiful.  You can't go wrong with these wonderful papers. This card is a very simple construction. No image to color just this wonderful stamped sentiment, "Rock a-bye Baby" by American Crafts. I sewed a pocket on the front of the card and the insert is 1/2 of a sheet of one of the papers in the 6 x 6 pack.  It has definitions of baby related words. I used Classic Scalloped Oval dies by Spellbinders. I cut the shape using Pink Lemonade, Scrap Happy Card Stock and then stamped my sentiment. I took my time to fuss with the bow till it was perfect.  I added the roses which are a Scrap Happy exclusive.  They will be available in the store on August 1 st. These roses are Awesome. They almost look like porcelain. Every thing you need to make this card is available in the store.  Thanks for visiting our blog today, spread some love and leave a comment....Until next time !!!!!!

Crafting Cathy :)


  Scrap Happy is a friendly scrapping environment that can meet all your scrapping needs.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Cathy. This is very much my style! I was inspired by your little pocket in my layout that I am going to post later today!

greenchick said...

Beautiful!! Love the bow and the pearls. I also love the pocket so I'm going to scraplift this one...hehe!