Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Determined Scrapper - Design Team



Ok, so I finished this last week and I have been a little behind getting things up on the blogs and everywhere else. Sorry everyone. 

This card was made using the For the Record Documented by Echo Park. I also used the saying tag from Jillibean's new release. The banner tails were cut using Scrap Happy Die

This is a simple yet useful card for any occasion. 

Hope you enjoy this card. I can't wait to show you the project I'm currently working on for design team.... You are going to love it. 

Mindy - The Determined Scrapper

2 comments:

Basslady said...

those words are so true!

a fantastic and very stylish card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cathy said...

I love the big sentiment. And the papers are awesome. Love it!!!