Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Echo Park - Chillingsworth Manor


Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner?... I am just shocked when I go out to the store and the Halloween stuff is already marked down and the Christmas stuff has been up for some time now. 

This week I was given the oh so awesome Echo Park - Chillingsworth. Some really like it and others are unsure how they feel about it. I myself love it. 

Here is what I came up with. 




I cut the hunted house using the Silhouette and made sure to roof the house using the Chillingsworth paper. There are also some steps covered with the paper pack and stickers from the collection pack. 

I really enjoyed working with this paper pack that I might be able to squeak a few more things out of it. 

Make sure to check out all the Happenings at Scrap Happy and enter to be on the mailing list for all the up to the minute information. 

Blessings - 
Mindy - The Determined Scrapper 

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow Mindy, You out did yourself. I love it. I bet that was fun to make.....