Thursday, August 23, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I love saying that....winner, winner chicken dinner!

This is our first little contest and i sort of Love It! I hope you do too!

There were lots of good ones out there so I had a little help from my family.....

The lucky winner of this cute Halloween stamp is....Casey Bradley (sunswine@yahoo.com) said...


Black Magic (for my sweet Magic that I lost last Halloween)

& the lucky winner of the snowman stamp is....Lisa L. said... Snow Happy

If this is you contact me at scraphappyohio@yahoo.com and give me your address!!! i will ship your stamps to you and hopefully you will share what you create with them!

For all the rest of you, THANK YOU! Without our customers we would not be here and I truly appreciate your business!~

Happy Scrapping!
Susie






1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congratulations to the Stamp naming Winners. I love the names they chose.....Cathy