Monday, August 13, 2012




Hello everyone.  Happy Monday.  Today I have a card for you made from our summer fun kit.  Now, this is not material that I would normally use, but Susie insisted that we all try to do something out of our norm.  So of course I made a card with Beach Marci from La-La Land Crafts, but I changed her a bit.  I paper pieced her bathing suit and hat (not any easy feat, believe me).  I colored her with my Copics.  On her hat is a Peebles Candy Dot in green (which can be found at Scrap Happy.  The dies are from the Cloud, Sun and Island Set from La-La LandCrafts.  The palm tree I cut out from my Silhouette Cameo (love that machine).  The coconuts are pearls that I colored brown.  I used Star Dust Stickles on the sun to make it shine.  I hope you enjoy my Beach Marci as much as I did making her.  

New stamps and dies are arriving for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  You don't want to miss out, exclusive to Scrap Happy.  Until next time, have a happy day. 



Copics used:

Flesh E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair E27, 25, 23

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Awesome, I love it, the papers are wonderful. Great coloring too.

Mary Cook said...

This is a beautiful card. Love the layout.