Sunday, June 17, 2012

American Crafts Neapolitan card

Just a quick card share from Candy over at Life on the Crafty Side where you will find all the specifics of this card ;).  I am always inspired when I see this collection from American Crafts. Dear Lizzy Neapolitan is one of my faves and of course Scrap Happy has it for sale, online and in store!  It matches many of our exclusive ink and cardstock colors, as shown below, I used Sno Cone, both ink and matching cards and envelopes.


Speaking of envelopes, isn't this gorgeous.  It is also a SUPER sneak peek of a soon to be released Scrap Happy exclusive die.  It's an envelope liner die and I am SO excited to be the first to share it with you and it, of course, coordinates with our envelopes .  It will be out soon for all to enjoy, but in the meantime, enjoy it vicariously through me!!!!

Until next time, have a Scrap Happy day!

No comments: