Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Place Cards

Hello Everybody!!

It's Trina from the Design Team here! I think I have caught up on all my sleep from an amazing trip to NYC with my son's HS Band. These kids were a great group and I would go anywhere with them again!

Now onto a little project, with Thanksgiving coming up and you want to make the table a little special or give them a little keepsake try making place cards. Here is the photo.



I cut my kraft paper 6x6 and folded in half to make a 3x6 place card. I colored the oh so lovely Pilgrim Marci with my copics and cut her out. I used paper from the 6x6 Designer Paper Pad in All Spice. Cut a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of  paper as a base for my vellum. I used my computer to print the Happy Thanksgiving on the vellum and cut it to fit the base. You can just use names if you have a lot of people or need to assign seats so you really do have a Happy Thanksgiving! LOL  Or just like I made mine! Until next time! I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Safe Travels for all of you traveling for the Holiday. Oh and good luck on all your Black Friday Shopping!!

Trina!

No comments: