Thursday, November 10, 2011

Copic Class Nov. 19th

Trina here with the design team. I am promoting my Copic class in this blog post. When you read this post I will be in NYC with my son's high school band. The Seneca East Tiger Pride Band was selected to play in a 9/11 Tribute and march in the Veteran's Day Parade.

Now on to my class, the beginner class starts at 10 am and you learn about the Copics and basic coloring techniques. The advance class starts at 11 am and you get to do a small project to duplicate when you get home. This month the advance class will be doing a tea light/votive Christmas card, with of course Marci our cute little La La's that Susie is always posting about. I must admit I am a little addicted to them too!


So sign up for the classes Nov. 19,   Beginner $10 at 10 am  and Advanced $15 at 11 am.

Trina

No comments: