Saturday, October 22, 2011

November 2011 KOTMC Sneak Peek

Hello Everybody, Ashley Rock here, as you may remember from a couple of blog posts ago, I am designing the Kit Of The Month Club for Scrap Happy. I thought it would be fun to have a "sneak peek" post for each kit. The sneak peek will feature 1 of the pages I create using the product from the kit. It will also help to give those of you who are in "shipping distance" and thinking about joining an idea of what my layout style is. For more information on the KOTMC click here.



Now, on to the very first sneak peek!! Below is a page using the November Kit Of The Month Club featuring My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2. This kit will be available in the store by November 1st but if you are interested call now to reserve your kit to insure you get one. (Many kits are spoken for, only a few left for November!)




**Check back in a couple of weeks for the November Mid Month Kit Sneak Peek**

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Cute layout!! I love it!!