Wednesday, July 6, 2011

****JULY SPECIAL~SIZZIX BOGO SALE @ SCRAP HAPPY****



For the month of July Scrap Happy is having a BOGO special on Sizzix & Spellbinders dies.  Buy one and get the 2nd of equal or lesser value half off.  We have a HUGE selection of dies and more are coming in all the time, including the fun new pop-up dies some of us learned to use at the Karen Burniston class last month.  If we don't have what you are looking for Susie will order it for you on the spot.  Now that is customer service!  Susie will order anything for you at any time, please, NEVER hesitate to ask.  

On top of this amazing special we would like to remind you that we sell our Big Shot machines at 30% off retail EVERYDAY!  This price CANNOT be beat anywhere else, including any of the Big Box stores.  For $69.99 you can purchase the Big Shot machine to cut and emboss your little hearts out and it will last forever.  Mine is always on my desk because I use it in just about every project I do, I can't live without it.  And DON'T even get Sharon started, I think she breaks out her machine just to admire it she loves hers so much!  We, of course, sell all the accessories and if you are a newbie to the paper crafting world, we would LOVE to show you how it all works so you can become as obsessed as we are!  

Remember, be sure to friend us on facebook, subscribe to this blog, and/or sign up for our emails for all the latest news, sales, specials, and gossip!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey....I DO love my Big Shot!!! I will never, ever be without one.....seriously. I use it ALL of the time!!!!