Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Girly Layouts made with Best Creations "Ballet Princess" papers and more!

I would like to start off with a quick introduction.  My name is Erin Nagy, I have been teaching the Cricut classes at Scrap Happy for a few months now. Susie asked me last week if I would like to be on the design team and I am very happy about that!  I have been scrapbooking for about 8 years now, and teaching various classes on my own for 4 years.  My scrapping style is usually simple and neat, but I love the look of direct to paper ink around the edges of mattes and color blocks.  Last year I had the opportunity to become part of the Cricut Demo Army.  That was a blast, but the program only lasted a few months.  Most of my time at home is busy with DH, plus 3 kids, Nate age 17, Kayla almost 13 and Elizabeth age 5.  They keep me running to various activities including: swimming, soccer, girl scouts, ballet, music lessons.....the list is endless :)  I also work part time for my husband.  So when do I craft?  At night, or at Scrap Happy

 The plan is for me to post every Tuesday.  I plan to include class samples, creative ways to craft with your Cricut and home decor projects.  Today I have a layout sample for an upcoming class series that several of us will be taking turns teaching.  ( I forget the class name, lol) but we are looking to give you scrappers some quick formulas to get layouts done quickly.  Today's page I designed to fit a lot of full photos, saves time from having to crop them, and space to journal/make notes about the event.  I am working with pictures of Elizabeth from ballet class at the Y and multiple other cute snapshots of her posing for the camera.  The Ballet Princess papers are perfect for this! I have also a picture of the "boy" version of this layout design using "Robots" paper.  Both sets of layouts will also include plain color Bazzil cardstock, We R embroidered paper, other pattern papers & coordinating cardstock stickers.  The class will give you the choice of "girl" or "boy" papers :)


Finished page, right side of layout.

Finished page, left side of layout.


No comments: