Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome Spring!!!

I love Springtime! The feeling of watching everything come back to life, turn green and see all of the beautiful Spring flowers blooming is just indescribable! So, I thought I would give you a flower card to feast your eyes upon this morning. I am a day late getting this here, but both of my camera batteries needed charged..  Smiley from millan.net Somebody left the camera switch "on" and drained the battery Smiley from millan.net

Anyway, one is charged and the other is on the charger now.....so here it is....what do you think??


It is actually much prettier in person, so if you get into the store take a look at it in person.
Here is the list of items I used to create this card:
Stamps: Hero Arts Hydrangea and Antique Flower Background
Inks: Memento black ink and Hero Arts Iris
Copics: V12/15/17 and YG13/17/99
Misc: EK Success punch-Swirl, white gel pen and pearls.

Very simple card to make and very nice for a Spring event of any kind. Hope you like it!!
Until later....Sharon