Friday, April 9, 2010

Punches, punches, and more punches.....

Ok, so how many border punches do YOU have??

I have a few and I forget what I have. I mean, you just can't leave all of your border punches out on the table in front of you at all times.  So, I don't use them like I would like to. Well,  a while back I cut strips out with my punches and now they lay there in a pile but I figured it is better than the punches laying there. Then I was at Scrap Happy with Susie and we made a diplay for her punches at store.  I loved it so much that I bought some cardstock and came home and did the same with all of my punches.

Wanna See????....




I LOVE IT!!! Now I can see all of my punches with one glance!! I put abbreviations on them as to what brand the punch is and I am going to make some tags with the punch name on them. (I need to do this so you all know what punch I am using when I create something!!) The brown cardstock is 12 x 12 and the punched images all measure 1" x 5".

Well, that is my little share for now....thanks to Susie!!
Until later....Sharon

No comments: