Thursday, April 17, 2008

Who's scrappin' with me on Friday night?

Hi again,

Just wanted to check in to see who is scrappin' with me on Friday? Are you aware of how much fun we have on Friday night crops at Scrap Happy(New Riegel)? Not sure if we crop or laugh more! It is a great way to meet new friends. I have met some really special friends on Friday nights and I feel if I don't travel down to Scrap Happy every Friday night I will miss out on a night out with those specials friends. Did I mention that it is "free to crop" on Fridays(New Riegel)? All you need to do is call the store at 419-595-2523 ahead of time to reserve your space. Believe it or not, I have forgotten to call ahead and have almost found myself out of a space to crop. Hello, I am the "crazy" Aunt that should have my very own reserved spot without calling ahead, don't you agree?

See you Friday!
Mardi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo there... you should know that it is my second home--or should I say first?? Not sure where I have been at more lately. I know for sure Ronele is coming and sorry but work Suzie's family is here from Pennsylvania so she won't be able to make it. Can't wait to see you tonight Mardi!! "Arriba, arriba"
Jenese

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! So sad "work" Suzie is not going to be there!!! Woohoo Ronele is coming, is she going to scrap?

Miss ya!
Mardi