Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHA 2010


CHA is always a lot of hard work but it is also time for me to spend time with some of my dear friends I have made in this industry!



This year I got to meet Joanne from Cottage Cutz. We tried to figure out how long we have known each other and figured out it has to be at least 3 years. We have chatted via email, on the phone while trying to run our business's and on our cells late at night while shopping at Wal-Mart!



The funny thing about this meeting is: i never knew what Joanne looked like! I felt like a school girl meeting her pen pal for the first time! Honestly, I was very nervous for some reason?

It was the best part of CHA!


Thanks Joanne! You are a dear friend and can not wait til the next time we can spend time together!

No comments: