Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Hoppin' Good Time!!

Hop on in to the store to get your Easter items! I love the new stamps that are in....they are great for the cards you need to send....or even to embellish your Easter scrapbook pages!!


This is such a cute little frog....I have just the person that would love to get this card for Easter!! I am sure you have that special person in your life, too! I loved coloring him in and then airbrushing the edges for that little added extra touch.
Sign up for my Copics classes so you can try out my compressor and see how fun it is to airbrush for yourself!!
The items I used on the card follow:
Stamp: Whipper Snapper's Easter "Ribbit"
Copic markers: Y23/26, E71/74, B000, R20/22, B21/23, RV21/23, YG21/23/25 and YR21/23
Nestabilities: Blossum
Ink: Cloud White Versa Magic (on the edges)
Buttons: Basic Grey
Card: Hero Arts card (and they have matching envelopes!!)

Don't forget to become a follower to us so you don't miss a thing....especially once the online store gets back up and running!!!!

Until later....Sharon

No comments: